Saturday, October 3, 2009

4 weeks and counting

In four weeks, Anna and I will have already arrived in Kenya. Today we launch our blog to share our awesome adventure with family and friends. Although we are unsure of what kind of internet connection we will have while in Africa we will do our best to add updates and images daily.

So here's the game plan...
Anna will be leading two workshops at a conference, with me as her co-leader. Or co-conspirator or sidekick, which ever you prefer. All we know is this trip is a dream come true for the both of us. We consider ourselves truly blessed to be able to be doing this together.

The conference we will be at is call LittWorld. More info at www.LittWorld.org . The workshops we will be leading are on Photography (Basically, this is ALL Anna, since I'm rather clueless about the taking photos. I can contribute when it comes to composition but thats about it.) The second workshop is Graphic Design for Non-Designers.

After the conference we will be off on safari. I love the way that sounds. So exotic! We will be visiting Masai Mara for 3 days. I'm so excited that I'm going to get to see Gees (giraffes) in their natural habitat.

After safari we leave Kenya and fly to London. Instead of just changing planes and coming home, we decided to stay in London for 5 days.

I can only imagine what this experience is going to be like, but I know its going to be awesome and a ton of fun because I get to be with Anna. And if there is one thing we do well together, it laugh and enjoy life.

So stay tuned, its going to be one heck of a ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment